Cy-Hope now has two venues available for leasing for your special event - the Cypress Alamo and Hope Lodge!
The Cypress Alamo's facade is an exact replica of the facade of the Alamo in San Antonio, with plenty of room inside - dinner for up to 150 seated guests.
Hope Lodge is an actual log cabin for casual events. It can seat up to 90 guests and has an adjoining patio with additional seating.
Both venues offer lots of outdoor space, great photo opportunities, and free parking. Email email@example.com to inquire about touring or leasing our venues.
Effective January 1, 2020 Cy-Hope has changed our photography policies. We are no longer limiting the number of photographers on our property except during special events such as Homecoming and Prom. If you are enquiring about these events, please email Events@Cy-Hope.org
**Please be aware that you may be sharing the property with multiple photography groups – please be considerate with one another.
If you would like to use our beautiful grounds for a photography session other than Homecoming or Prom, please do the following:
1. Check the dates below to ensure that we are allowing photography during your desired date & time. Please be sure to check back before your photoshoot for updates
- March 13, 2020 – 4pm – 6pm
- May 1, 2 & 3, 2020 – All Day
2. Please complete a online waiver and release form for yourself and each visitor.
3. Consider making a donation to help defray the cost of keeping up our surroundings.
Rules for Taking Pictures on Property:
- We ask that you and your guests park in the large parking lots on the left side of the road before you get to Cy-Hope property. The lots are labeled #2 on the Property Map (Map Here).
- We ask that you stay on our property which begins at The Alamo on the right side of the road, continuing to the workshop and road behind the tennis courts. On the left side of the main road, we own all of the ponds and pathways, bridges and the gazebo. We do NOT own the little western town behind the Alamo.
- Everyone in your session must complete a release form (Liability Waiver Here)
- We ask for a small donation from the heart to help us defray the cost of keeping up our beautiful property. You can donate online at HERE. (Suggested donation of $20 minimum.)
- Cy-Hope has the right to refuse your request for photography now or in the future.
- NO CONFETTI