Cy-Hope now has two venues available for leasing for your wedding, graduation party, corporate meeting, or special event right here in Cypress, Texas - the Cypress Alamo and Hope Lodge!
The Cypress Alamo's facade is an exact replica of the facade of the Alamo in San Antonio, with plenty of room inside.
Hope Lodge is an actual log cabin for casual events. It can seat up to 90 guests and has an adjoining patio with additional seating.
Both venues offer lots of outdoor space, great photo opportunities, and free parking. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about touring or leasing our venues.
Effective January 1, 2020 Cy-Hope has changed our photography policies. We are no longer limiting the number of photographers on our property or require a reservation. If you have additional questions, please email Events@Cy-Hope.org
**Please be aware that you may be sharing the property with multiple photography groups – please be considerate with one another.
If you would like to use our beautiful grounds for a photography session, please do the following:
1. Check the dates below to ensure that we are allowing photography during your desired date & time. Please be sure to check back before your photoshoot for updates.
The following dates/times the property will be CLOSED for photography:
October 31st closed from 11am-2pm for a private outdoor event
2. Please complete a online waiver and release form for you or your group prior to coming on property. (Everyone in one group can be listed on the same waiver.)
Rules for Taking Pictures on Property:
- We ask that you and your guests park in the large parking lots on the left side of the road before you get to Cy-Hope property. The lots are labeled #2 on the Property Map (Map Here).
- We ask that you stay on our property which begins at The Alamo on the right side of the road, continuing to the workshop and road behind the tennis courts. On the left side of the main road, we own all of the ponds and pathways, bridges the gazebo, and The Western Town behind the Alamo.
- Everyone in your session must complete a release form (Liability Waiver Here)
- We ask for a small donation from the heart to help us defray the cost of keeping up our beautiful property. You can donate online at HERE. (Suggested donation of $20 minimum.)
- Cy-Hope has the right to refuse your request for photography now or in the future.
- NO CONFETTI