Do you care about the welfare of the youth in the Cy-Fair area? Do you want to help children who are hungry, scared and disadvantaged? You can help to make life better for these at-risk children in the Cy-Fair community by lending your involvement to provide food, safety, education, recreation and positive life changing events with Cy-Hope. Please see below to learn more about individual programs or contact our Volunteer Coordinator Jeanne Allain HERE.
Volunteer Orientation - Learn more about volunteering with Cy-Hope. Dates for this orientation will be announced once we can gather together again.
Amazon WISH LIST - These items can be purchased through your Amazon account and shipped directly to Cy-Hope for donation. These items help to off set the costs of maintaining our programs.
How your business, corporation, church, or organization can help financially by adopting a Hope Center:
- PER MONTH for two times per week HC:
- Admin Staff: $1000
- Intern Staff – 4 interns : $572
- Cleaning Supplies: $50
- Craft Supplies: $50
- Snacks: $100
- Field Trips & Special Events: $600
- PER MONTH for one time per week HC:
- Admin Staff: $500
- Intern Staff – 4 interns : $286
- Cleaning Supplies: $25
- Craft Supplies: $25
- Snacks: $50
- Field Trips & Special Events: $300
- PER YEAR for a two times per week HC:
- Admin Staff: $12,000
- Intern Staff – 4 interns : $6800
- Cleaning Supplies: $600
- Craft Supplies: $600
- Snacks: $1200
- Field Trips & Special Events: $7200
For more information contact the Hope Center program director, Genna Peard.